Our approach to website design takes into account various considerations that will ultimately lead to a website that becomes a valuable sales and marketing tool – a website that sells!
Here are some of the characteristics of a website that sells:
- Visitors spend more time interacting with your website and content.
- Your website content helps visitors begin to trust you. The journey of trust that starts on your website should continue with a lead nurturing strategy that works even when visitors leave your website.
- Your website generates more interest and more enquiries.
- Responsive layout gives a good experience for visitors using mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets.
- Get better results on search engines through better Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Attractive modern design.
- Websites that sell make it easy for visitors to share your content on social networks.
What makes a good website?
A good website is not about pretty colours and flashy animation.
A website or any digital asset needs to be designed and planned to enhance your website visitors’ experience of your brand. With so much competition out there it is imperative to plan for the people interacting with your website and make it easy for them to find the information they are looking for and make it easy for these people to do business with you.
Things you must consider:
- Accessibility – Minimize the barriers that could prevent people from accessing your website
- Usability – How user friendly is your website?
- Searchability – Is your website found via search engines?
- Discoverable – Does your site leverage social media to spread the word?
We are not in the business of churning out one-size-fits-all websites.
Our approach is a comprehensive one, where we work with you to understand your business and its objectives and then plan a website that fits your needs.
The deliverable is a search engine friendly, professionally designed website that is responsive (works optimally on mobile devices and desktop). The website is also in a content management system for which we provide a concise user guide so that you are able to make content updates to the website at your convenience without the need for a web developer to assist.
Our Website Design and Development services include the following:
- Domain Registration
- Website and Email Hosting
- Copywriting of Web Content
- On-site Search Engine Optimisation
- Maintenance and Updates
- Usability Audits
- Mobile Websites and Apps