Social Media Advertising
In today’s society, Social Media has become a force to be reckoned with.
Whether you believe social media advertising is for your business or not, here is something to consider: If you use social media and you are likely to check your Facebook and LinkedIn feeds a few times a day, then you can be sure of this:
Your customers are doing the same thing.
And through Social Media Advertising, you can reach them right in their newsfeeds very effectively, creating both brand awareness and driving potential leads to your website.
There are many different ad formats you can use in these channels, but the diagrams below are examples of how your ad appears in the newsfeeds. For any paid ad in the news feed, there will be a ‘’Sponsored” notifier.
At Cantaloupe, we have used Facebook and LinkedIn ads very successfully for our clients, and we can do the same for you.
Facebook ads: Why you should
- There are 14 million Facebook users in South Africa, and some of them will be your customers.
- Facebook ads are relatively cheap compared to other online channels, and the reach is excellent.
- Excellent targeting for your ads, whether it’s by behaviours, interests, demographics, connections, age ranges, languages, or locations, you can create your preferred audience.
Facebook Ads can have huge benefits for all types of businesses.
LinkedIn ads: Why you should
- There are 6.5 million active LinkedIn users in South Africa.
- Ads allow you to reach the most relevant professionals for your business.
- Your target audience can be made up of many different criteria like: company name, company industry, company size, job title, job function, job seniority, school, fields of study, degrees, skills, LinkedIn group membership, gender and age.
Both these platforms offer tools to accurately measure your ad performance, and this make measuring ROI a pleasure.