Every business needs to generate money, and email marketing is a great way to help you do just that.
Email marketing works for Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) industries. Regardless of the industry you are in there are compelling reasons for you to use email as a marketing channel:
- 59% of B2B marketers say email is their most effective channel for generating revenue. BtoB Magazine
- 80% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company if it offers a personalized experience. Email marketing offers one of the best places to put personalisation to use. https://ignitevisibility.com/13-essential-email-marketing-statistics-need-know-2018/
58% percent of people surveyed revealed their email inbox is the first place they go to when the head online. These “email-first” individuals tend to be more task-oriented online than the people who start their day on Facebook or Twitter. In other words, they are more likely to approach online interactions with the goal of finding deals, promotions, or new product information.
When asked how often they use email vs social media, consumers clearly prefer email with 91% saying that they use email at least once per day. https://optinmonster.com/email-marketing-vs-social-media-performance-2016-2019-statistics/
Our approach is to plan a strategy with our clients. We use the best bulk mailing service providers to ensure that your emails reach their destination. These platforms are known as email sending platforms. We also use best practice email responsive template design and coding to ensure that emails are displayed correctly in all email programmes (Outlook, Gmail, Mac Mail and so on).
It is important to use an email sending platform to send bulk email for various reasons including:
- Auto-unsubscribe features
- Segmentation of lists
- The ability to send responsive (mobile friendly email)
- The ability to set up automated drip campaigns
- Many more